EXPIRED

Delivery Companies

Can anyone recommend some good delivery companies? currently use interparcel but the carriers they use seem to be diminishing?

3 Comments

I always use [url]www.senditnow.com[/url] excellent company, extremely easy to organise pickup and they give you a pdf invoice with the tracking number on it immediately after payment. They seem a much more professional in dealing with courier organisation etc (as they ask you whether you want the drive to bring a label or not)

Secondly is [url]www.p4d.co.uk[/url] (i think voucher code 'yorkie' still works) they are slightly cheaper but interface is more confusing and amateurish plus they don't give you an immediate tracking number plus I get the courier picking the parcel up saying they weren't asked to bring a label (with barcode on etc) because there is no option.

I would always use senditnow over p4d even though it is about £1 more expensive. I always use the parcelforce service so it costs me about £12 to send 35kg Even though you do get a discount if you sign up for p4d - try senditnow

Hope that helps

Ian

I use [url]www.parcel2go.com[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks guys, appreciate that, will try them out! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    2. E-liquid44
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56