Groups

Delivery from canada, how long?

I orderd somthing from ebay.com and the item is coming from canada, i have been given the tracking number and when i put this on the canada website it says -2010/01/09 14:10 MISSISSAUGA An order has been electronically submitted

i still get that message at the moment, just wondering how long it takes to get a item from canada?

thanks

6 Comments

is this a heavy item ?, comming by surface mail ?, if so it can take up to 8 weeks, then it gets stopped at customs & depending on value , you could get a bill for import duty, vat and courier charges,
    how much was the item ?,

Original Poster

swingonastar;7535323

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1is this the tracking web site ?,

yeh

Original Poster

swingonastar;7535301

is this a heavy item ?, comming by surface mail ?, if so it can take up … is this a heavy item ?, comming by surface mail ?, if so it can take up to 8 weeks, then it gets stopped at customs & depending on value , you could get a bill for import duty, vat and courier charges,how much was the item ?,

the item was £45 total and is a bluray box set

customs.hmrc.gov.uk/cha…ent

this site gives info on import duty and vat allowances,
    did the seller tell you if it was airmail or surface ?,
    the tracking site is up dated when it leaves canada and when it arrives in the uk,

you cant always track things once they leave a country and enter another countries postal system, depends on how they sent it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764147
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748

See more discussions