Groups

Delivery from play.com

Looking at buying a projector from play, the website says that it will usually be despatched within 4-5 days, when you get to check out it says out of stock, what's the chances that they will despatch within 4-5 days, I'm moving house soon and don't want it coming after I move house

8 Comments

If you order chances are it will be cancelled.

They did it to me recently.

If you really want it, get it from somewhere else.

Original Poster

Cheers, do they take the money straight away

if it's out of stock, don't expect it back for a few weeks.... they take the money once the item has been despatched.

Original Poster

Just double checked and it says awaiting stock, not out of stock. Apart from not having any in stock, does awaiting stock mean they are awaiting a delivery? Or am I just being to hopeful

I've ordered stuff that said 4-5 days from play and sure enough, it was sent out 4-5 days later

Original Poster

I've ordered, I will keep my fingers crossed

Good luck, they cancelled 2 orders from me without any explanation, no email....nothing.

I don't use them now.

Original Poster

I haven't used them for a while, and I don't have the greatest confidence that my item will be despatched by 4-5 days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey23
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767299
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …914
      4. What would be HELL to you?2227

See more discussions