Groups

Delivery Job.

A few times ive recieved a parcel it is from someone just going about in their own car. How do you go about getting a job like this?

Thanks

21 Comments

they are "local couriers" usually in the job section of local newspapers, "couriers wanted must have own transport etc..." HTH :thumbsup:

Banned

top tip if you do find a job like that.. get business insurance for your car [SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

thoght it was hdn

try HomeDelivery Network, apparently they have taken over the Amazon deliveries from Royal Mail and also they have taken the new Tesco clothes delivery contract

Original Poster

Cheers. Il have a look on their site.

I have own transport so will they fund the petrol?

dog_cop;6582684

hermes

unlucky :-(

you been to see a doctor about that yet :lol:

Banned

midlandscomics;6582695

:?you been to see a doctor about that yet :lol:

Dr said you had some spare cream for your rash :lol:

dog_cop;6582702

Dr said you had some spare cream for your rash :lol:

Pop your address in a PM and I'll get it in the post later ;-)

Banned

midlandscomics;6582710

Pop your address in a PM and I'll get it in the post later ;-)

pm what`s that ? ;-)

Original Poster

Cant see any jobs fro HDN - applied at Hermes.

dog_cop;6582775

pm what`s that ? ;-)

PM :?

It was that fabled way of communicating with other forum members on here before MSN became the weapon of choice :thumbsup:

Banned

vengod;6582791

Cant see any jobs fro HDN - applied at Hermes.

see midlands for some cream for yours too :w00t:

dog_cop;6582814

see midlands for some cream for yours too :w00t:

I haven't got that much left :oops:

Banned

midlandscomics;6582833

I haven't got that much left :oops:

thought you had the extra strong stuff for your lobsters :thumbsup:

was talking to an old bloke who brung my last o2 upgrade in a car, said it aint really viable as a proper job hes retired and just does it for something to do, said the pay is really low and the hassle of returning parcels etc but it keeps him busy for a few morns a week

dog_cop;6582892

thought you had the extra strong stuff for your lobsters :thumbsup:

I used it on my cold sore though too :-D

http://www.woosk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/herpes.jpg

Original Poster

kungfu;6582953

was talking to an old bloke who brung my last o2 upgrade in a car, said … was talking to an old bloke who brung my last o2 upgrade in a car, said it aint really viable as a proper job hes retired and just does it for something to do, said the pay is really low and the hassle of returning parcels etc but it keeps him busy for a few morns a week

Im a student so was just hoping for a bit extra Money

I had a really lovely local courier. She had all her area changed around by her supervisor who wouldnt change them back, and the new areas did not suit her. She also told me that they made a new rule that couriers cannot smoke in their own HOMES, as well as their cars! Now, I can understand the car thing (I used to get smoky parcels from one courier), but to tell them what they can and can't do in their own homes... Anyway, she gave the job up as it all became far too much trouble for the money.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Now TV Passes From Snatch App46
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …228692
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523440
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1628

See more discussions