Delivery or Pickup Slots?

Posted 30th Mar
Any of the national ukl stores still got Delivery or Pickup Slots?.. Struggling to find..
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Sadly not available in our area 😥
Go to a shop
_Whatever_30/03/2020 14:06

Go to a shop

They shouldn't have to, risk of catching it every time you go out, social distancing not fool proof. Government should policy in place to have basic essentials delivered to all of us weekly, so ppl not having to keep going out for shopping and risking picking it up.

I used to have some good luck with getting delivery slots on Asda but since they now only let you book two weeks ahead (wtf) I expect they will be permanently full now.

Seen on similar threads ppl have recommended calling local stores in your area inc smaller convenience stores as they seem to have been hit less with panic buyers etc and asking if they will deliver for a minimum order size. Not had to try this yet myself but probably will have to if supermarkets cba to open more delivery slots for us.

Supermarkets and government especially both irresponsible over this IMHO, happy to ask ppl to stay home but not interested in giving ppl the means to actually do so...
Edited by: "ST3123" 30th Mar
ST312330/03/2020 15:06

They shouldn't have to, risk of catching it every time you go out, social …They shouldn't have to, risk of catching it every time you go out, social distancing not fool proof. Government should policy in place to have basic essentials delivered to all of us weekly, so ppl not having to keep going out for shopping and risking picking it up. I used to have some good luck with getting delivery slots on Asda but since they now only let you book two weeks ahead (wtf) I expect they will be permanently full now. Seen on similar threads ppl have recommended calling local stores in your area inc smaller convenience stores as they seem to have been hit less with panic buyers etc and asking if they will deliver for a minimum order size. Not had to try this yet myself but probably will have to if supermarkets cba to open more delivery slots for us. Supermarkets and government especially both irresponsible over this IMHO, happy to ask ppl to stay home but not interested in giving ppl the means to actually do so...

No chance of getting any kind of delivery here. Unrealistic for every single person to stay at home and expect home deliveries. You have to go to the shops. I’m a key worker and have to risk it everyday I leave my house and go to work same as millions of people. If you need food then go get it unless you are self isolating because you have symptoms of course.
_Whatever_30/03/2020 15:14

No chance of getting any kind of delivery here. Unrealistic for every …No chance of getting any kind of delivery here. Unrealistic for every single person to stay at home and expect home deliveries. You have to go to the shops. I’m a key worker and have to risk it everyday I leave my house and go to work same as millions of people. If you need food then go get it unless you are self isolating because you have symptoms of course.

Not unrealistic at all, just need someone to foot the bill, which of course this government isn't interested in.

I care for a relative in an at very high risk group, so leaving the house (for either of us) is not an option at all...
Edited by: "ST3123" 30th Mar
ST312330/03/2020 15:21

Not unrealistic at all, just need someone to foot the bill, which of …Not unrealistic at all, just need someone to foot the bill, which of course this government isn't interested in. I care for a relative in an at very high risk group, so leaving the house (for either of us) is not an option at all...

Fully respect your situation. But for the fit and healthy I think they should go to the shops to free up deliveries for those that are vulnerable and in need of help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions