Groups

Delivery problem advice

Really need some advice, I ordered the Wii from Amazon.de and all was great till it arrived in the UK,it was supposed to be delivered today so when nothing arrived I rang DHL and after about 20 mins of being passed from department to department I was told it was delivered yesterday and left in my porch well I have'nt got a porch so they are now looking into it, there was no card through the door and no-one has signed for it were do I stand am I covered or have I just lost nearly £180 please advise I did pay by CC so would that cover me can't wait to tell the wife see told me to wait in the first place I'm gonna get some stick.

2 Comments

Yeah - dont tell the wife haha.

Your credit card should cover you and it SHOULD be covered by DHL as i think amazon have to send it out with enough insurance on it.

Are you SURE you put your postcode / house number right/

Amazon will just refund I reckon,they a good company when it comes to these things or least way U.K one is run they should be same.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210600
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions