Delivery slot avail for 2mrw the 12th for already confirmed priority customers @ Tesco

Posted 11th AprEdited by:"Queenie"
3pm 11/4/20 There is a Delivery slot available for tomorrow Sunday the 12th that can be used for already confirmed priority customers @ Tesco.
I'm posting this because in my experience anything that's not taken before a certain time just gets removed completely. I didn't know where to put this so hopefully it's OK. (I'm SE & SW, don't know if other areas can access the slot). Gd luck.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
Sun and mon available on my tesco for priority customers.
What exactly is a priority customer ? Someone vulnerable or with a delivery pass paid upfront ?
I pay asda monthly for a delivery pass and havnt been able to get a delivery in 9 weeks, wasted my money.
Think im going to cancel it, sat up until midnight last night tried to go on asda at 1 minute to 12 to get a slot for next saturday and it just kept saying site too busy come back later, finally got on at 00.08 and all slots gone 😔
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 11th Apr
Mark_Hickman11/04/2020 21:35

What exactly is a priority customer ? Someone vulnerable or with a …What exactly is a priority customer ? Someone vulnerable or with a delivery pass paid upfront ?

Vulnerable, elderly, medical conditions etc.
Mark_Hickman11/04/2020 21:35

What exactly is a priority customer ? Someone vulnerable or with a …What exactly is a priority customer ? Someone vulnerable or with a delivery pass paid upfront ?I pay asda monthly for a delivery pass and havnt been able to get a delivery in 9 weeks, wasted my money.Think im going to cancel it, sat up until midnight last night tried to go on asda at 1 minute to 12 to get a slot for next saturday and it just kept saying site too busy come back later, finally got on at 00.08 and all slots gone 😔

You have either been put on a list by the government from details they got from the NHS and social services (I think) or you self declared and you were verified (I think). Wishing you all the very best in being able to get what you need
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions