Found 17th Dec 2008
Hey, I know that delivery times at this time of year will be all over the place, but has anyone else ordered off any of these recently :

Play.com
GAME
HMV
Moonpig
The Hut

and still not received their items? I've been waiting about a week/week and half now and still nothing from any of them except emails saying theyve been despatched.

Bit annoying as theyre all Xmas pressies

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Ordered a couple of itmes off play last week and came home today to find the old Post Office "sorry you were out" card

Everything through the royal mail seems to be taking about a week longer than it normally does for me

have ordered loads from play this year, never had to wait more than 4 days once i had "your item has been posted" email

Moonpig took 3 days for me :thumbsup:

I ordered something from Play on Monday, item was delivered today!

Normally items delivered by Royal Mail take a few days longer at this time of year though!

Ive been waiting 15 days now for a delivery from Funky Pepper. They told me the items should arrive before xmas which was nice of them.

Banned

game took 7-10 days for me

hmv took 6 days for 2 dvds. ordered another 2, one was dispatched 4 days ago, the other 2 days ago, both still not here yet.

Original Poster

Glad its not just me then.

Getting worried as Xmas comes nearer, and no presents for people means im gonna be hated Xmas morning lol.

Im hoping that I get a few through tomorrow, Moonpig says its up to 3 days before contacting them again for a replacement to be sent out, so ill see if there here tomorrow.

And hopefully the rest show up today, or Friday at a push.

Whats the final day to post something out for xmas delivery?

Original Poster

Today, a Moonpig order arrived that I placed 2 days after ordering from them the first time.

Not too happy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    2. black friday dates for halfords11
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663

See more discussions