Groups

Delivery/Paypal Question

Just wondering.. If i bought an item though here and paid paypal, and the item was never recieved, would i raise a dispute via paypal? the same way as ebay operates? Or is there something else?

8 Comments

You cant raise a dispute if you pay by PayPal Gift.

to open a dispute, go to the payment details and at the bottom of the page you will see go ro resulotion page, then just fill in the details. note this will just open up a dispute and not a full claim. so if you feel you cant sort it out,open it to a claim and let paypal sort it out or you.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3967781

You cant raise a dispute if you pay by PayPal Gift.

I didnt know that. What would you do though? just out of curiousity!

Faiza;3968331

I didnt know that. What would you do though? just out of curiousity!

Call the person you purchased from. Did you get their ]details?

Ask a mod to help maybe?

Original Poster

mbgringo;3968391

Call the person you purchased from. Did you get their ]details?Ask a mod … Call the person you purchased from. Did you get their ]details?Ask a mod to help maybe?

Its not actually happened or anything, i was just wondering out of curiousity

Faiza;3968902

Its not actually happened or anything, i was just wondering out of … Its not actually happened or anything, i was just wondering out of curiousity

:-D ah, thought you'd been swindled! lol

Don't think paypal would open a dispute, good question to clear up if anyone's been in that situation.

Paypal works exactly the same on Ebay or not.

Re: paypal gift, you wouldn't have any comeback or way of retrieving your dosh.

Original Poster

Ahh i see! good to know! Thank you :0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions