Groups

Dell 1525 vs Dell 1545

Hi,

Can you tell me whether there is any real value difference between these 2 laptops via Tesco...

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

vs

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Is it considered an ok spec for the price??

I am thinking of getting one using my clubcard vouchers as a big bulk of the payment.

Kind Regards

Julie

3 Comments

its 20 more it must be better :thumbsup:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx
    Basically no, the biggest diference is the screen size the 1545 is widescreen. oh and 1 more usb sockets in the 1525. MY dad has the 1545 and its very shiny black. nice looking laptop so i would go with that one

Original Poster

masterruckus;4463186

its 20 more it must be better :thumbsup:MY dad has the 1545 and its very … its 20 more it must be better :thumbsup:MY dad has the 1545 and its very shiny black. nice looking laptop so i would go with that one

But I want to stop my 11 year old son pilfering it!!! Pink should do the trick!!!! :-D

thanks
    that deals looks good and what my brother was going to get anyways (and they have blue and red versions of the black one btw which are around £20 or £30 more on Dell)
    we're just not sure about the widescreen

i would SO get pink if i was gettting one, and one more USB, i was just lamenting that i only have 3 the other day..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions