Dell 7567 i7-7700hq 1050 ti vs MSI i7-7700hq 1050 ti GE62 7RE Apache Pro

Found 5th Sep 2017
2 laptops above in title, I can already see that the msi has the ips screen and the dell an ordinary panel, MSI will cost me about £100 more but is it worth it?

Your advice would be helpful Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
What are you using the laptop for?
MIDURIX5 m ago

What are you using the laptop for?

I'm just a casual gamer... I really want a nice 4K screen so I can watch movies some times and casual gaming on the weekend... don't really want something over the top... I think a nice display, good cpu, gpu is what I'm looking for.
3ak16 m ago

I'm just a casual gamer... I really want a nice 4K screen so I can watch …I'm just a casual gamer... I really want a nice 4K screen so I can watch movies some times and casual gaming on the weekend... don't really want something over the top... I think a nice display, good cpu, gpu is what I'm looking for.

In that case the cpu is complete overkill. You would be much better off with one of the slowest newish i5s and a 1060 or 1070.
MIDURIX5 m ago

In that case the cpu is complete overkill. You would be much better off …In that case the cpu is complete overkill. You would be much better off with one of the slowest newish i5s and a 1060 or 1070.

Any laptops come into mind with these specs? Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions