Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY

:!: :x :roll:
    Has anyone else there incurred the same BAD customer service I have with Dell?

The laptop I ordered about 3 weeks ago has yet to be delivered, mainly because their courier 'forgot' to leave the notice on the first day they delivered (15th November), when I phoned up to re-organise the delivery on day following receipt of both the first and second card ( both delived on the 16th, folded together), I was advised it was too late, as they only deliver 3 times, and they would have already booked it in for that day so it was too late.

I was told to call Dell (HELL should be a better name) which I did on the 19th and have been given the run around since then.

I have even offered to drive to the depot to collect it, but as it is a round journey of 30miles want the authority to collect the package first.

Anyone got any contacts or idea who I can esculate this too, as no manager will return calls, or they insist on call my mobile. I have advised them not to as I cannot take calls during office hours and have e-mailed and telephoned them to called my office number on numerous occusions.

PLEASE HELP

1 Comment

Has this now been sorted out?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions