Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell Bargains order updates

I ordered one of those ridiculously cheap Dell PCs this week...

Just wondering how every one else is getting on with their orders:) Feel free to post here!

4 Comments

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Well that's that...

Dear Customer,There was an error on our UK storefront that resulted in … Dear Customer,There was an error on our UK storefront that resulted in incorrect pricing being advertised for various products - you entered a request to purchase one of these products and due to this error we are unable to process your order.Your Internet Reference Number: GB0131-xjxxx-xxxxPlease accept our apologies for this error and we hope that you will revisit our store to continue your purchase request.Signed:EMEA Customer Services

GAH!

Original Poster

Yeap - got the same thing here!

And there I was thinking where to put this "extra" PC

lol

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well there's always next time. Shame they didn't honour any this time. i think historically they tend to either honour all the orders or turn them all down... and it was just getting too ridiculous at the end with systems for £1 and such... my order was for the £141 system which i think was reasonable enough to honour though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30403
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2144
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231722
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.44

See more discussions