Dell Blackfriday laptop deal - gimmik?

9 replies
Found 25th Nov 2016
I tried to get dell laptop(i3 processor and 8GB ram) from their blackfriday section. Tried from 23:59 till 00:59. I gave up after that assuming its waste of time. Tried several times thru laptop and thru mobile phone aswell. Did anyone here managed to get it? or was it just gimmik?

9 Comments

I've been on eager since 11:30. Still getting nowhere now. So annoying.. it's not even for me either. Waste if time

it's at 1pm guys.. see the original thread

Anyone managed to check out?

Hello?

justgoneout

I tried to get dell laptop(i3 processor and 8GB ram) from their … I tried to get dell laptop(i3 processor and 8GB ram) from their blackfriday section. Tried from 23:59 till 00:59. I gave up after that assuming its waste of time. Tried several times thru laptop and thru mobile phone aswell. Did anyone here managed to get it? or was it just gimmik?

Don't waste your time dell quality is seriously £shop like they just fail in a year
John Lewis has some decent offers and comes with 2 years warranty

Lol actually saw it in my basket for £199 at one point but site just kept crashing , so gave up in the end as on early shift, but saved me some money............also missed the exact same deal (Dell) on Amazon for the same price as a lightning deal, did not see it till too late

iibdii

Don't waste your time dell quality is seriously £shop like they just … Don't waste your time dell quality is seriously £shop like they just fail in a yearJohn Lewis has some decent offers and comes with 2 years warranty

Had my Del i5 3+ years still as good as new with daily heavy use, upgraded to win 10 earlier this year so pretty good for a few more years.......

Like everybody else, tried bang on time but got nowhere. Servers could just not cope with the amount of people. Didn't get one but realistically knew that the site would pretty much crash. Disappointing

Had the same problem with the desktop at 11am. I had it on my basket with the code applied and showing at £199 but the site wouldn't accept my payment. I called them and they admitted they were having payment issues with the website but then said the offer had expired and they wouldn't honour it. Massive con as far as I can tell.
Bought an HP in the end
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions