Groups
    EXPIRED

dell delivery

Banned
    anybody know what thier average delivery is, from dell not the outlet?

20 Comments

I waited about a week.

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;5724423

I waited about a week.

oh really, thought it was like a month or so

There is no average as there's far too many factors - I've had some machines come in a week, others have taken a month. I find their estimated delivery date is usually pessimistic although not always.

John

sassie;5724433

oh really, thought it was like a month or so

If it's for a laptop it's normally 3-4 days after payment (as they're pretty much off the shelf). If it's a desktop it can be a few days longer as they're built to your spec

Original Poster Banned

Johnmcl7;5724447

There is no average as there's far too many factors - I've had some … There is no average as there's far too many factors - I've had some machines come in a week, others have taken a month. I find their estimated delivery date is usually pessimistic although not always.John

do you only get this once you have ordered?

they usually say 4 weeks but i've never had them take any longer than about 5 days x x

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;5724449

If it's for a laptop it's normally 3-4 days after payment (as they're … If it's for a laptop it's normally 3-4 days after payment (as they're pretty much off the shelf). If it's a desktop it can be a few days longer as they're built to your spec

ClarityofMind;5724466

they usually say 4 weeks but i've never had them take any longer than … they usually say 4 weeks but i've never had them take any longer than about 5 days x x

thanks both, could really do with knowing before ordering how long its gonna be, i take it dell laptops from other shops are dearer than dell

ive waited a week and ive waited 7 weeks. its a lottery with dell delivery, never use them if you want something quick

sassie;5724473

thanks both, could really do with knowing before ordering how long its … thanks both, could really do with knowing before ordering how long its gonna be, i take it dell laptops from other shops are dearer than dell

Pretty much, apart from the Inspirons that they sell in Tesco for £349; they're a good spec for the price :thumbsup:

sassie;5724473

thanks both, could really do with knowing before ordering how long its … thanks both, could really do with knowing before ordering how long its gonna be, i take it dell laptops from other shops are dearer than dell

normally they will be more expensive, plus I presume you have got a deal on it?

Just lock your daughter in her room. You have her laptop now and she can't get out :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;5724479

ive waited a week and ive waited 7 weeks. its a lottery with dell … ive waited a week and ive waited 7 weeks. its a lottery with dell delivery, never use them if you want something quick

errmmm this is what i keep thinking, daughter will have a head turn if i dare ask in the summer hols - lol

starsparkle2311;5724477

I like a fast delivery.........

http://beerandsport.net/wp-content/gallery/nsw-blues/birdman.gif

:-D

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;5724480

Pretty much, apart from the Inspirons that they sell in Tesco for £349; … Pretty much, apart from the Inspirons that they sell in Tesco for £349; they're a good spec for the price :thumbsup:

off to look :thumbsup:
    bazzaric;5724486

normally they will be more expensive, plus I presume you have got a deal … normally they will be more expensive, plus I presume you have got a deal on it?Just lock your daughter in her room. You have her laptop now and she can't get out :thumbsup:

not found anything really, even the oputlet dont have much

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;5724480

Pretty much, apart from the Inspirons that they sell in Tesco for £349; … Pretty much, apart from the Inspirons that they sell in Tesco for £349; they're a good spec for the price :thumbsup:

only got them little ones, jeeps i struggle to see a 15in screen - lol

sassie;5724501

off to look :thumbsup:

It's a bit late to be going to the supermarket now :-D

They're showing as discontinued on the website now (direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx) but my local has loads in for £349, in black, blue and red.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;5724514

It's a bit late to be going to the supermarket now :-DThey're showing as … It's a bit late to be going to the supermarket now :-DThey're showing as discontinued on the website now (http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-3540.aspx) but my local has loads in for £349, in black, blue and red.

ours never has anything like that

sassie;5724453

do you only get this once you have ordered?

Yes, it not only depends on the model but also the parts you've chosen.

Other places that sell Dell can be cheaper with the disadvantage being that the spec fixed.

John

Original Poster Banned

Johnmcl7;5724716

Yes, it not only depends on the model but also the parts you've … Yes, it not only depends on the model but also the parts you've chosen.Other places that sell Dell can be cheaper with the disadvantage being that the spec fixed.John

I dont seem to be able to find anything for about £400 with good spec for the money:oops:

mind when you naff all its like a minefield - lol

i got a £1400(normal price) laptop from the outlet for £860. del is on monday then il get a 3 yr warranty, i couldnt get through to the right people to be able to order a warranty.

outlet is good

Original Poster Banned

sorry should have expired this, purchased from elsewhere
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …246804
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846312
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1414
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2554

See more discussions