Found 16th Jul 2007
I know Dell had a site a year or so ago, which sold computer units which were not used or something, at a lower cost than on there main retail site. Though having formatted the pc several times since then, I've lost the link and curious if anyone can provide me with it?

Thanks,
J
x

1. Misc
  2. Dell
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dell
7 Comments

Original Poster

shanecr

]http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=uk&cs=&l=en&s=dfh&~ck=betafrbsd&~ck=anavml

Wonderful.
Thanks x

Unfortunately from what I've seen of it recently, it doesn't seem to have anything like the volume it used to nor the bargain prices

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7

Unfortunately from what I've seen of it recently, it doesn't seem to have … Unfortunately from what I've seen of it recently, it doesn't seem to have anything like the volume it used to nor the bargain pricesJohn

Yeh after a little look a minute ago, its not as busy as it use to be.

I bought a couple of machines from the Outlet a couple of years ago (9300 and XPS 2) - both were quite a bit cheaper than buying normally plus they were in brand new condition, all sealed and still working fine. So when I was fancying a new machine I had a quick look and was disappointed I couldn't find anything that was even remotely a bargain...very disappointed.

John

dell now sell on ebay as dellfactoryoutlet i think it is

Original Poster

mightyreds

dell now sell on ebay as dellfactoryoutlet i think it is

Cheers, just hunting now. Was a good start on the eBay My World bit, first 2 feedback, same guy though;

FeedBack For Latest Transaction

inital cock up, but got there in the end. thanks

J
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.11
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398

See more discussions