Groups

Dell Inspiron 1545 - any good?

Hi, looking for a laptop for son, not fussed too much about specs. Theres this one on the Dell website for £329, says it used to be £488. Not techy minded so all help appreciated.

configure.euro.dell.com/del…hs1

8 Comments

Since no one else is offering anything...I've got one and it's fine. Umm...I don't know what else to say. I don't use it for anything more than internet/watching stuff/itunes etc and it suits me fine.

Question ! What do you want too use it for and how old is your son, if it is internet (facebook) ect ect then for £329 and a dell then yes there are much cheaper out there you can get if you look.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, he wants it for the usual internet surfing and pc games, not seen anything cheaper so far

Banned

dell are pretty durable and hardy, decent choice for him although i wouldnt have 1 but im a little fussy

Original Poster

DragonChris;7843084

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=n0054502&c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1

Thanks for the direct link :thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;7843097

dell are pretty durable and hardy, decent choice for him although i … dell are pretty durable and hardy, decent choice for him although i wouldnt have 1 but im a little fussy

Needs to be durable, he's wrecked his old one:x

you should take the 3 years extended warranty and you'll be fine, they are prompt with repairs and even 2 years down the line if its in a bad state, it will get replaced
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how do i join shop and scan ???11
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother23
      3. Jury service1518
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue12

See more discussions