Dell Inspiron 7577 15.6" GTX 1060 Max Q i7-7700HQ for £669

Found 16th Dec 2017
I bought the laptop above for that price yesterday using the student beans website it said that deal is on till 31st December 2017 ( I received it today), but when I looked for the deal it was removed, does anyone know why?
Community Updates
8 Comments
I think it was a glitch with the Dell site, they've changed it so the vr headset can't be removed. You were one of the lucky ones that got one.
There’s a discussion on here about the laptop, but no one is sure why the post got deleted and not just expired like normal.
Absolutely gutted I missed out, didn't get home in time to order it. Knew it had to be some sort of error. Congrats for getting one, absolute bargain
T. T... I missed another deal. My notification is not popping out for the keywords laptop.. Gutted
mine went through as £669. They then charged my credit card £988 and emailed me an invoice for £1400... Phoned up as soon as I saw the credit card charge and was told to send them pictures which I did and am still awaiting a reply.

Fast forward to today - laptop arrived minus the VR bundle which is on my invoice it was suppose to come with.

Also Virgin flagged the Dell payment and didn't authorize it so it appears it's not even been paid for yet!

I am not expecting to get this for £669 now :-/
tolvegeta1 h, 23 m ago

mine went through as £669. They then charged my credit card £988 and e …mine went through as £669. They then charged my credit card £988 and emailed me an invoice for £1400... Phoned up as soon as I saw the credit card charge and was told to send them pictures which I did and am still awaiting a reply. Fast forward to today - laptop arrived minus the VR bundle which is on my invoice it was suppose to come with. Also Virgin flagged the Dell payment and didn't authorize it so it appears it's not even been paid for yet!I am not expecting to get this for £669 now :-/

Wow, that's some spectacular cocking up I'm glad it's not me having to sort out the mess.
Paid mine via PayPal credit for £669 and have credit for that amount. Chuffed with the price I paid for this.
GlesgaNed40 m ago

Paid mine via PayPal credit for £669 and have credit for that amount. …Paid mine via PayPal credit for £669 and have credit for that amount. Chuffed with the price I paid for this.

Same here, best deal I’ve ever seen on here.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants