Groups

dell iomega 250GB HDD

sorry to make a new thread, cant find the original one.

Have anyone received any update on his/her ordered iomega?

7 Comments

Original Poster

many thanks charliebrown

Hi,

I have received a message from Dell telling me that I have a new delivery date of June 2nd...

Karem

I too received an email that the delivery date is now 2nd June. But when I track the order online its status is canceled. ;-( what do you think this means?

also got the 2nd June email and order status as cancelled hmmm..... At least we tried...

Cancelled!!!!!!
    Dear Customer,

I am sorry to say that we’ve had an error in our systems, and the product you thought you were ordering was wrongly described on our website. The product code and price of your order related to a completely different product, and was incorrectly linked to the description of the Iomega Hard Disc Drive you requested. In fact, this is a discontinued product and is no longer in stock.

Due to this, your Dell Order Iomega Order Number xxxxxxxxxxx has been cancelled. Within the next 5 working days any pre-authorisation on your credit/debit card will be cancelled and we will refund to your card any money already collected.

To place your order for a different Hard Disc Drive, please go to [url]www.dell.com[/url] or talk to your sales agent.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this error has caused, and thank you again for choosing Dell.

Dell

Yeah mine has been cancelled too! sucks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions