Groups

Dell Mini 10

Banned
    Any good?

fair few on the Dell outlet just now at a decent price and was wondering if they are any use?

2 Comments

i believe that the mini10 on the outlet is as flawed as the mini12 in that it has ram soldered to a daughter board with the cpu on and can therefore not be upgraded after purchase unlike the mini9 (that im typing this message on now)

re: the outlet mini10s at moment arent that great value, 2 weeks ago i got a mini9 4gb ssd/512mb ram (now upgraded to 2gb from play.com for £13.49) for £95 delivered. There was a mini10 for £180 delivered.

I'd wait for a better price or look at the new mini10v although i dont know if the memory is upgradable or not on these either but can be had for about £189 after quidco

MJ

, i will never buy dell again.

Bought a dell mini 2 months ago, the wifi has never worked and has given up completely. Tried ringing dell, i've even emailed them 5 times and never get a respond.

If anyone knows where i need to send my mini9 back to let me know. I am now in the process of taking dell through the small claims court for failure of their product.

Dell customer service stinks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions