Found 22nd Aug 2008
I'm looking at getting a PC off Dell outlet but was just wondering what warrenty i'd get with it?

1. Misc
  2. Dell
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dell
7 Comments

Normal dell 1 year warranty. ive had excellent service with my dell from the outlet. i had a hdd fail and they sent me a new one within 24 hours.....i had a power jack fail and had a new motherboard replaced at my house only 2 days later. You can even purchas extra 2 or 3 year warranty on top.

Can you get laptops as well? I wanted to get one straight from the horses mouth but didnt want to pay the normal prices and didnt want to buy a second hand one either.

yup. they have a great offer just now....£55 off and free delivery!!

Banned

I hope you all are still talking about the lappy manf

The warranty is the same as through the main Dell store which in most cases is one year but for Latitudes and Precisions I think it may be three years. I certainly wouldn't have any hesitation buying from the Outlet, machines look and feel brand new and delivery is normally prompt.

John

Scream;2801748

Can you get laptops as well? I wanted to get one straight from the horses … Can you get laptops as well? I wanted to get one straight from the horses mouth but didnt want to pay the normal prices and didnt want to buy a second hand one either.

Yep, you can get pretty much any PCs Dell sell including servers as well. It does need patience though as sometimes many of the deals are poor as bargains are normally snapped up. I've bought a few machines from the Outlet and been pleased with all of them, just recently picked up a great spec Vostro 1310 which as usual looks brand new and unused.

John

Original Poster

shanecr;2801826

yup. they have a great offer just now....£55 off and free delivery!!

is this for the outlet?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769432
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions