EXPIRED

Dell outlet advice

Hi , just wanted to know if Dell outlet is doing the windows 7 update as well? i can see they are in the USA but i cant find any info about dell outlet in UK

Also anyone know is this is a good deal i saw as i dont know much about computers :
It comes to £529 , also anyone know if it would be 32 bit or 64 , thanks

Studio XPS Intel Core i7 Processor 920 (2.66GHz) Windows Vista® Home

Studio XPS Intel Core i7 Processor 920 (2.66GHz) U373J
DVI to VGA port adapter 5T445
Hard Drive 750GB (7.200rpm) C650M
Dell Quietkey Black Keyboard DJ330
Optical Drive 16X DVD+/-RW Drive G562D
256MB Video Graphic Card K102D
Windows Vista® Home Premium N274H
4GB mb (4x1GB) P471K
Mouse Dell Wheel USB 2 Button Scroll Black TH968
Windows Vista® Home Premium U362H

5 Comments

Ring em and ask?

Original Poster

shanecr;5687796

Ring em and ask?

I tried , i was told they dont have dell outlet phone support , it was some indian lady , she told me to email them

Think ill give up... rang again , some idiot came saying yes you want to buy , i explained to him 3 times already that im just enquiring about my order , god why does dell have people who cant even speak English , he then finally says i have to ring back before 6pm!

if this is the shape of things to come , ill think ill cancel my order , terrible customer service

Very unlikely, it applies to new computers only.

Whenever i ring dell outlet, i speak to someone irish. ive ordered a few outlet machines and never had i spoke to an indian when ringing the outlet line. They are only open from like 10-4 or something, but you can def get them.

Yep if you ring in the hours they say on the outlet it gets through to Ireland Outlet department
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1315
    3. Pink Balls612
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2076

See more discussions