Groups

DELL OUTLET delivery timescales?

I ordered a laptop from Dell Outlet on Sunday and received a confirmation on that day that the order had been placed.
    I have not received any correspondence from dell since then and have only a temporary order number which cant be used to check the status of the order.
    I rang up dell, but their customer service is closed at the weekends (which is crazy in itself).

Does anyone have any experience with dell outlet?
    How long will delivery take?

3 Comments

I ordered a PC from the Outlet a month before Christmas 2 years ago and I didn't get the item until two weeks into January, for some reason a week before Christmas the decided to postpone the delivery so one of their advisers could tell me that they were my adviser and any problems to contact them directly and this needless delay resulted in getting my PC ordered for Christmas in the January sales instead.

Original Poster

AAAAH! NOT Good!

Anyone else got experience with dell outlet?

Amazing service from outlet. took just under a week for my outlet laptop to be delivered. I found a problem with the keyboard which wasnt quite fitted properly, and they supplied me with a better spec laptop same price to replace it with. The dropped off the replacement within another week and didnt lift the first one until they confirmed i received the replacement.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7051338

See more discussions