Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell Outlet help

Hello,

I am looking to buy an xps laptop, either a 1330 or a 1530 and just wanted some hlep with dell outlet. If anyone could help with these questions, id really appreciate it..

1) Ive heard people talking about checkin the service tag to get more info, I just wondered how I would do that?
    2) Some of the 1330 come with a 0.3mp webcam, some with 2mp webcam, does anyone know why that is? I think its to do with having different screens?
    3) Is dell outlet reliable? Does it still have guarantee etc?
    4) how long do you think delivery normally is?

Im sorry for all the questions but hopefully you guys can help...just want to make sure i get the right laptop..

Thanks in advance for all your help.

3 Comments

Original Poster

Can anyone help?

Thanks

1) Ive heard people talking about checkin the service tag to get more info, I just wondered how I would do that? the service tag number is numbers and letters that you can enter into a dell online tool' getting full spcs for the machine
    2) Some of the 1330 come with a 0.3mp webcam, some with 2mp webcam, does anyone know why that is? I think its to do with having different screens? yes that sounds likely, I'm unfamiliar with those models , but often the camera comes with the 'lid cover'
    3) Is dell outlet reliable? Does it still have guarantee etc? Yes and Yes
    4) how long do you think delivery normally is? only ordered once but it was around a week for mine

on the dell outlet site you just click the code on the left hand side of the screen next to each item, and it tells you all the specs you describe

HTH Nick

IWANTBLUE;3424777

1) Ive heard people talking about checkin the service tag to get more … 1) Ive heard people talking about checkin the service tag to get more info, I just wondered how I would do that? the service tag number is numbers and letters that you can enter into a dell online tool' getting full spcs for the machine2) Some of the 1330 come with a 0.3mp webcam, some with 2mp webcam, does anyone know why that is? I think its to do with having different screens? yes that sounds likely, I'm unfamiliar with those models , but often the camera comes with the 'lid cover'3) Is dell outlet reliable? Does it still have guarantee etc? Yes and Yes4) how long do you think delivery normally is? only ordered once but it was around a week for mineon the dell outlet site you just click the code on the left hand side of the screen next to each item, and it tells you all the specs you describeHTH Nick

Yep click the product code, opens in a new window, also don't forget Quidco and Dell Outlet are currently offering a £55 ex vat discount and free delivery, however this ends on Thursday I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46
      2. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions