Dell Outlet Inspiron 17R - N7110 Laptop for £388.09 is it good price???

Found 6th Aug 2011
Inspiron 17R - N7110 Laptop Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 BIT) 1 £ 323.41
Inspiron 17R - N7110 Laptop
Carry Case : Not Included
Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M processor (2.30 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.90 GHz)
Misc
Misc
8X DVD+/-RW Drive
6 Cell Primary Battery, 48W
Misc
640 GB SATA II Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
Wireless: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 (1x2 b/g/n+ Bluetooth Combo Card)
1 GB nVidia GeForce GT 525M - Dual Core Graphics Card
Back Up Media Not Included
17.3 inch High Definition+ (1600 x 900) LED Display with TrueLife
misc
6 GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1333MHZ (2 DIMMs)
LCD Back Cover : Diamond Black Cover with matching palm rest
Power Supply: 130W AC Adapter
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 BIT)
1 Yr Collect & Return Warranty
Certified Refurbished
ARB - 1yr Standard Service for your PC

This has not got back up media, how can we get back up media and ppl please sugegst if this is a good deal. Many Thanks.
Community Updates
4 Comments
there is a program on the laptop pre-installed to allow ypu to create your own backup media.

you cat get a xps 17 for about £20 more in the outlet

daz
scooby_me

there is a program on the laptop pre-installed to allow ypu to create … there is a program on the laptop pre-installed to allow ypu to create your own backup media.you cat get a xps 17 for about £20 more in the outletdaz

Not seen any xps 17 anywhere near £400 del, you might get an old 701 with lower overall spec than these for around £450
Thank you all, we have oredered one it was between this laptop or desktop xps 8300 but i decided to go with this one.

@ Daz not seen xps with £20 extra can you please send me the link and also how does this outlet laptop comes as i had my Xps 15 from normal del in dec and it was proper box so does this outlet laptop all ready and they ship or they build it after the order. sorry may be a bit daft question.

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants