Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell Outlet - processor = "Click System ID - 0"

Hi,

I'm looking at a studio 1749 at Dell Outlet; but the processor shows as "Click System ID - 0"

As there aren't any contact numbers for Dell Outlet and seemingly they don't respond to email would anyone know what that means? Are they likely to update with a valid processor ID?

I'm guessing if I order and I don't like the processor I won't have any right to return it.

4 Comments

It means someone forget to type a value into the box ! It happens a lot.

If you buy ANYTHING online you're covered by the distance selling reg, you have 7 days to send it back. So you could risk it, but there's was a number for them, I'll see if I can find it.

I think all 1749 have i5-540M (2.53Ghz, 4 Thread, turbo boost up to 3.06 GHz, 3MB cache).

Edit: there you go 0844 444 4712 and ask for the outlet.

Original Poster

steve1221;8912777

It means someone forget to type a value into the box ! It happens a … It means someone forget to type a value into the box ! It happens a lot.If you buy ANYTHING online you're covered by the distance selling reg, you have 7 days to send it back. So you could risk it, but there's was a number for them, I'll see if I can find it.I think all 1749 have i5-540M (2.53Ghz, 4 Thread, turbo boost up to 3.06 GHz, 3MB cache).Edit: there you go 0844 444 4712 and ask for the outlet.

Thanks Steve :thumbsup:

Unfortunately they simply give out the the outlet email address ([email protected]) - I've tried mailing them - but from past experience I don't expect a reply.

I may buy anyway - and return if I don't like the processor under the distance selling regs; but I guess I'd get stung for the postage.

I'm not sure about the processor being i5 - since one cheaper 1749 on outlet is shown as an i3-330.

Hum... I've called on the number before and been put through, but I think they may have moved the outlet, it was over in Ireland, I've a feeling they've closed that and moved into Europe somewhere. . .

steve1221;8912777

It means someone forget to type a value into the box ! It happens a … It means someone forget to type a value into the box ! It happens a lot.If you buy ANYTHING online you're covered by the distance selling reg, you have 7 days to send it back. So you could risk it, but there's was a number for them, I'll see if I can find it.I think all 1749 have i5-540M (2.53Ghz, 4 Thread, turbo boost up to 3.06 GHz, 3MB cache).Edit: there you go 0844 444 4712 and ask for the outlet.

Would be careful with your use of the word "ANYTHING"!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?55
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions