Groups

Dell Outlet Store

All, I've heard a few people mention the Dell Outlet Store for purchashing a laptop.

Is it recommended for a bargain? Are the laptops installed with a fresh installation of the OS?

Cheers

4 Comments

I've had 4 laptops from them. All as new.

If want a bargain you need to hang on the site for a while refreshing. They load new items 3 or 4 times a day and sometimes they price them wrong. I got a 17 inch for £350ish that when I priced on the man site came to over £800 ! But you have to quick, there are Ebayer that live it and resell.

How the hell do you find anything on that site?

Every link I click on I get

Sorry. No inventory matching your filter options above was found at this … Sorry. No inventory matching your filter options above was found at this time. You may want to choose different filter options now, try your search again later, or You can reach us at [email protected]

You need to scroll to the bottom, under all the options and click clear all.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal?? £370

Base Inspiron Desktop 580 MT
    Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 BIT)
    Processor Processor : Intel Core i5 Processor 760(2.80GHz,8MB)
    Memory not listed, but assume 4Gb, or possibly 6
    Hard Disk Drive Hard Drive : 1TB Serial ATA (7200RPM)
    Media Bay 16X DVD+/-RW Drive
    Video 1 GB ATI Radeon HD 5450

I'm after a new computer to replace my ageing XPS, I don't need to run the latest games, but I do play some stuff, nothing too intense. I would need it to be able to run a CAD program though.

3.15pm is roughly when they load new deals give or take a few mins.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      3. Amazon S&S price fix question11
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111

See more discussions