Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell PC under £600

Hi there I'm gonna take the plunge after much messing about and buy a Dell PC today. My budget is £600 and I wondered if Mike or any other Dell Wizz could delve into their databank of bargains and show the best I can get for the money. TIA.

4 Comments

Tomorrow is new Dell deal day so keep a look out for MikeT's postings.

]http//ww…200

excellent if you can stretch your budget....5% quidco cashback

Original Poster

Thanks, I thought the E521 MikeT posted seemed slightly better value, do I plunge today on that or risk waiting till tomorrow and either get a better deal or I may miss that excellent E521? Decisions, decisions.

al_athari

Thanks, I thought the E521 MikeT posted seemed slightly better value, do … Thanks, I thought the E521 MikeT posted seemed slightly better value, do I plunge today on that or risk waiting till tomorrow and either get a better deal or I may miss that excellent E521? Decisions, decisions.

That's always the problem with a PC purchase...I hate it when such decisions have to be made....I think it's a case ..excuse the pun...with the Dell 9200 having greater room for expansion...my son has a 9150 (same case as the 9200) and it's great for working inside and quite a solid piece of kit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds44
      2. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save49

See more discussions