Groups

DELL S300WI Projector HELP PLEASE!

Banned
    ****** (* mod edit - please do not offer payment for services)

I bought this and when it booted up a weird menu came up that never came up before and i cannot get back into because I do not know how i got into it in the 1st place. But when i was in this menu i adjusted "colour wheel" and it was half way and i put it on max . Now all the colours are messed up . Does anyone know how to get back into that menu so i can put it right please?

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

feed_me_chocs

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/acc/s300wi/en/ug/pdf/S300wi_en.pdfPage 58 factory reset

Already tried that, I'm looking for a hidden menu, Like a troubleshooting menu.

I think you're talking about the Service Menu. Try this:

- Turn on the projector
    - Following the Dell logo display, with no video cable attached, the display will show "No Signal - check video cable"
    - Press the "Up" button twice
    - Then the minus button

Original Poster Banned

PhoenixRising

I think you're talking about the Service Menu. Try this:- Turn on the … I think you're talking about the Service Menu. Try this:- Turn on the projector- Following the Dell logo display, with no video cable attached, the display will show "No Signal - check video cable"- Press the "Up" button twice - Then the minus button

There is no minus button on the control or projector, Are you 100% sure thats how it is done on this projector? And yes i think it is the service mode i am looking for,

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

Anyone else got any ideas please ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?22
      2. Currys Return11
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?78
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal22

See more discussions