Expired

Dell scratch and dent ? Dell Outlet

Found 13th Jun 2014
Hey

I just bought a Dell Venue Pro i5 4300Y with 128gb ssd and 4gb ram, but I was wondering if anyone had bought a Scratch and dent from them before?

I paid £300.00 inc delivery and just a bit worried the thing is going to be marked up to hell and dents on the back case.

I have bought refurbs from them, and they have looked brand new, but the Refurb of this model was £400.00.

Any help would be great.

Nice 1
Community Updates
AskDell
10 Comments
you'll be unlucky if it's more than a minor scuff
whatsThePoint

you'll be unlucky if it's more than a minor scuff

Your kidding right? Last one I got from the 'dent centre' needed a new screen, it was basically pick and mix, pick the case and mix the screen with one you purchased separately.

[img]encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMDqLXSUFhmaLpVzbjXYge-QdTUir9H0Z11jsGoGjJb5GlKqO[/img]
I am kidding by the way.

I am sure the marks, scuff or dent will be very minor.

Even so, you have the cooling off period to send it back if you're not happy.

Also you just got a bargain! Never even heard of this scratch and dent thing, will have to look into this.

Edited by: "NEtech" 13th Jun 2014
If they are called "scratch and dent"............ then expect a few or a lot of scratches and dents.

Curious why buy then post instead of post then buy (maybe)
Ellie Phant

If they are called "scratch and dent"............ then expect a few or a … If they are called "scratch and dent"............ then expect a few or a lot of scratches and dents.Curious why buy then post instead of post then buy (maybe)

Because the deals on the dell outlet go very very fast, and it seemed like an amazing bargain
I bought an inspiron i5 laptop that was scratch & dent, but it's pretty much pristine condition. can't see any scratches on it at all.
You're worried that a laptop you bought from the scratch and dent outlet will have scratches and dents? oO
I bought an Alienware pc and it had a tiny mark on one side of the case but no dents
I've bought a few scratch and dent machines from Dell and on each one I've either been unable to find the scratch/dent mark or it's been so minor it's barely noticeable. I prefer buying scratch and dent machines as they're usually a good bit cheaper and don't look any worse for it.

John
Thanks so much guys, put my mind at rest.
Glad there should be no major marks on it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants