Groups

Dell selling in pcworld??

just noticed this have they started selling in shops now as well???

pcworld.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccecadededlhmhlcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=SimpleSearchProducts&low_bound=0&up_bound=0&criterion=dell&AtimeStamp=3378641558

recieved an email and thought it was strange as they stopped doing that.

6 Comments

Ive just had the same email and was wondering that too, would be good if they did as you would be able to get hold of them easier (hopefully!!) and actually have a look at them before you buy them.

Original Poster

But Dell directly will probably still be cheaper i think.

Banned

HU5TLER;1499920

But Dell directly will probably still be cheaper i think.

Maybe - but the suggestion was to try before you buy!!!!!!!!!

Yep Dell are now in sale in PC World, Tesco Direct etc. Its still alot cheaper to buy from Dell direct though as you can haggle down the price but like said before, this is only good to see the laptop before you but it.

dell are too hyped up

nothing special

manzi;1499942

Yep Dell are now in sale in PC World, Tesco Direct etc. Its still alot … Yep Dell are now in sale in PC World, Tesco Direct etc. Its still alot cheaper to buy from Dell direct though as you can haggle down the price but like said before, this is only good to see the laptop before you but it.

I agree.
    Looking at the dell range online at PcWorld, the listing price is cheaper online at Dell, even without the additional haggling bonus. Plus of course you get to customise your pc at Dell.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4722238
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions