Groups

Dell Studio 15 laptop Help?!

I'm looking at getting a new laptop and after going around in circles looking at all the deals, think i'm going to settle for the 1st one i saw; a dell studio 15.
    When i first looked at them on the dell.co.uk website, under customise, there was the option to add a 'bulit in fingerprint reader' this doesn't appear to be there now, only 'add facial recognistion software'. Does anybody know if they all come with the frintprint reader as standard or don't they do that option anymore? I can't find any reference to it on the website.
    Also, does anybody know why, when you look on the dell outlet website. Laptop that appear to have the same spec, colour etc. can vary in price so much? is there something major i'm missing??
    Rep to anyone who provide useful info, thanks

2 Comments

Ever benn arrested and had your finger prints taken or photo taken?
    If not then would you want to?
    Just a thought............. :whistling: :thinking:

Original Poster

bargain surfer;3863277

Ever benn arrested and had your finger prints taken or photo taken?If not … Ever benn arrested and had your finger prints taken or photo taken?If not then would you want to?Just a thought............. :whistling: :thinking:

lol that is something to consider of course ;-):whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions