Groups

Dell super computer?

Just thought id mention that Dell are currently undergoing discussinons on a brand new 'super' computer. Il leave a link next time with more information

7 Comments

Do hurry up.....we've only been waiting nearly 3 years!!!

PS: welcome aboard

golfchip;1504768

Do hurry up.....we've only been waiting nearly 3 years!!!PS: welcome … Do hurry up.....we've only been waiting nearly 3 years!!!PS: welcome aboard

LOL nice find:thumbsup:

talk about a bump.

shanecr;1504853

talk about a bump.

I was bored :oops:

Go to the last page then work your way forward.....quite interesting what you can find :thumbsup:

golfchip;1504884

I was bored :oops:Go to the last page then work your way … I was bored :oops:Go to the last page then work your way forward.....quite interesting what you can find :thumbsup:

I've delved into the old posts section before, and always wander what happened to the original HUKDers, and if they know how big the site is now. I think they have a thread celebrating 100 users :lol:

simplygifted;1504964

I've delved into the old posts section before, and always wander what … I've delved into the old posts section before, and always wander what happened to the original HUKDers, and if they know how big the site is now. I think they have a thread celebrating 100 users :lol:

hotukdeals.com/ite…us/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions