Groups

dell take debit cards for paying off ther fiance aggrement in one lump sum

has any one or does any one know

can you use normal visa debit card with Lloyd tsb or a maestro/solo card with rbs to pay of the dell financial agreement in one lump sum as i don't have a credit card

i had a look at the website but cant see much

has any one previously paid a bnpl with a debit card and what one did they use as our due to be paid next month

17 Comments

You and Micoo had the same English teacher didnt ya? x

They sell brides now :shock: :w00t:

What sort?? Thai? Russian? Indian? :-D

Syzable;6268757

They sell brides now :shock: :w00t:What sort?? Thai? Russian? Indian? :-D

Rich, beautiful, passionate ones preferably ;-)

Sorry OP, I dunno babe, should be fine to use a debit card shouldn't it? It's money.

The best thing to do sweets is call em and ask! x

ClarityofMind;6268775

Rich, beautiful, passionate ones preferably ;-)

That don't matter...............most men just want one that can cook. :lol:

That will do nicely:p

dunno to be honest but id assume so tho you couldnt use your credit card as far as im aware i was told you couldnt pay outstanding credit with credit cards may have changed since i was told or may just have been told a croc of chit

Syzable;6268781

That don't matter...............most men just want one that can cook. … That don't matter...............most men just want one that can cook. :lol:

Sy! You forgot the ironing :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6268801

Sy! You forgot the ironing :w00t:

Nah...........just take them out the tumble dryer quickly and they are fine. :-D

renown;6268782

That will do nicely:p

So does that wiggly bit :-D;-)

Syzable;6268815

Nah...........just take them out the tumble dryer quickly and they are … Nah...........just take them out the tumble dryer quickly and they are fine. :-D

I wonder what would happen if you had a girl next time... all those pretty dresses that need ironing lol x

Yes you can use a visa debit

ClarityofMind;6268826

I wonder what would happen if you had a girl next time... all those … I wonder what would happen if you had a girl next time... all those pretty dresses that need ironing lol x

I'm taking the bricks to myself..............no fear. :-D

Syzable;6268854

I'm taking the bricks to myself..............no fear. :-D

I'ma see what happens come January and Mrs Sy tells us you got bored christmas week again :-D;-)

ClarityofMind;6268822

So does that wiggly bit :-D;-)

Dave ! Your such a faggot :w00t:

renown;6268865

Dave ! Your such a faggot :w00t:

oh my I lmao!!

Why thank you babe ;-)

Dave xx

ClarityofMind;6268861

I'ma see what happens come January and Mrs Sy tells us you got bored … I'ma see what happens come January and Mrs Sy tells us you got bored christmas week again :-D;-)

Well if Xmas TV keeps being so crap you never know. :w00t: :lol:

ring customer services
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions