Dell Vostro 1500 best connection to plasma with HDMI?

Found 11th Feb 2008
Dell Vostro 1500 best connection to plasma with HDMI?

Hi there I am looking to hook this laptop to my panasonice plasma it has hdmi vga inputs etc.

whats the best cable to use for best results?

7 Comments

hdmi.........

You need to use the vga.

Original Poster

ok so what cable would I need to connect this laptop to my pz70 panasonic sorry im a noob

I do believe the laptop has a svhs connector, this is far superior to the vga connection.

Original Poster

ok thanks for the responses so has anybody got any links to what cables I should be looking at?

firebladeaid1958;1568675

I do believe the laptop has a svhs connector, this is far superior to the … I do believe the laptop has a svhs connector, this is far superior to the vga connection.

I think you may mean s-video, but anyway, VGA is a better connection. 15 pin dsub to 15 pin dsub. You'll also need audio connecting leads, probably 3.5mm stereo min jack to RCA (phono) plugs.

Original Poster

ivanwilson;1568771

I think you may mean s-video, but anyway, VGA is a better connection. 15 … I think you may mean s-video, but anyway, VGA is a better connection. 15 pin dsub to 15 pin dsub. You'll also need audio connecting leads, probably 3.5mm stereo min jack to RCA (phono) plugs.

thanks dude you have any idea where I can buy these online, best to put a link so I wont buy the wrong stuff :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text