Groups

Dell + windows 7 upgrade help pls

Trying to do the upgrade but all I keep getting (on the final confirmation page when I order it) "We're sorry, there was a problem placing your order. Please try again". It says correct the errors - but none mentioned! Please help!

5 Comments

Original Poster

Please correct the following errors:
    We're sorry, there was a problem placing your order. Please try again

That suggests your not eligible for the upgrade,ring customer services.

Original Poster

polly69;6658460

That suggests your not eligible for the upgrade,ring customer services.

Noooo I am! I registered and my service tag is eligible. just on the final screen it tells me there is a problem!

bargainhunter2009;6658506

Noooo I am! I registered and my service tag is eligible. just on the … Noooo I am! I registered and my service tag is eligible. just on the final screen it tells me there is a problem!

I've had the same issue before with other brands you know your entitled but maybe they don't, I would ring Dell first thing and make them do it over the phone. The other reason is maybe there having issues there end.

Original Poster

polly69;6658893

I've had the same issue before with other brands you know your entitled … I've had the same issue before with other brands you know your entitled but maybe they don't, I would ring Dell first thing and make them do it over the phone. The other reason is maybe there having issues there end.

Thanks - the indian call centre a nightmare though! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      2. love affairs1342
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366

See more discussions