Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell Xps desk top

Banned
    I missed the cracking deal on offer last month.

Any good deals with discounts for a dell xps desk top with i7 processor ????

5 Comments

There's some good deals on the main site.

Bought one today from the outlet saving about £150.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ou/

Banned

what do outlet dells usually come with?

nothing but a 1 year warranty. At least true for XPS's

You got a good deal, wouldn't have minded one of those myself.So should I be looking under business and then choosing "Dimension Desktops" from the drop down, was this the section you found yours in?

Wooderson;4385166

You got a good deal, wouldn't have minded one of those myself.So should I … You got a good deal, wouldn't have minded one of those myself.So should I be looking under business and then choosing "Dimension Desktops" from the drop down, was this the section you found yours in?

yep. check on week days (late morning to afternoon). Ones under £600 can go within an hour. Think i got mine before they upped the prices due to the 55 discount offer. The same spec is now about £30 more i think. Probably should go for lowest spec possible, as upgrading is cheaper elsewhere. Almost bought a £450 (not inc vat) base spec STUDIO XPS but wanted the 512mb card. That one went within 10 minutes.

Basically, if you dont mind a refurb you'll save at least £150 on the new price. They're only a few months old so pretty much new anyway.

get mine late next week:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions