Groups

Dell xps one thread

Banned
    Whats happened to the XPS ONE thread, I can't find it even in expired?

22 Comments

is this it?

]Clicky

]This One?

Edit: If it weren't for you non existent kids and that alcoholic dog I would've posted it first! :-P

Robotochan;3894360

]This One?Edit: If it weren't for you non existent kids and that … ]This One?Edit: If it weren't for you non existent kids and that alcoholic dog I would've posted it first! :-P

im at work and theres nothing to do.. what can I say lol :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Ta very much , don't know what I was doing wrong

Tanchi;3894375

im at work and theres nothing to do.. what can I say lol :w00t:

I'm at home and supposed to be decorating, something I "love" so much :?

Robotochan;3894381

I'm at home and supposed to be decorating, something I "love" so much :?

wanna swap?

goldmax;3894379

Ta very much , don't know what I was doing wrong

np, if you ever lose a thred you can either check on the right hand side on the main page, it will display your recent activty..
    also you can click on your own name

and chosse "show posts by this user" or somthing..
    it will show all your comments on each post you have ever made.

Tanchi;3894386

wanna swap?

If it's like my work was at the weekend yeah. Took 25 calls a day and usually take about 100 :-D I love Christmas...

Robotochan;3894419

If it's like my work was at the weekend yeah. Took 25 calls a day and … If it's like my work was at the weekend yeah. Took 25 calls a day and usually take about 100 :-D I love Christmas...

I worked boxing day and played Halo3 on my xbox with 3 other ppl at work for 10hrs.. got paid ALOT
    but cant get away with it today as the boss is in
    so im stuck here hitting F5 every 5secs on the misc screen -sigh-

Tanchi;3894429

I worked boxing day and played Halo3 on my xbox with 3 other ppl at work … I worked boxing day and played Halo3 on my xbox with 3 other ppl at work for 10hrs.. got paid ALOTbut cant get away with it today as the boss is in :(so im stuck here hitting F5 every 5secs on the misc screen -sigh-

Still in my probation period, I plan on doing the Christmas period overtime next year :-D get about £30/hour for playing games!

Robotochan;3894440

Still in my probation period, I plan on doing the Christmas period … Still in my probation period, I plan on doing the Christmas period overtime next year :-D get about £30/hour for playing games!

I got paid £100 an hr :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;3894408

np, if you ever lose a thred you can either check on the right hand side … np, if you ever lose a thred you can either check on the right hand side on the main page, it will display your recent activty..also you can click on your own nameand chosse "show posts by this user" or somthing..it will show all your comments on each post you have ever made.

I did try both of these methods but for some reason my posts in the xps thread are not listed in my show all posts history
    very strange

Tanchi;3894473

I got paid £100 an hr :whistling:

What's your occupation? I clearly need to get a better job :?

goldmax;3894476

I did try both of these methods but for some reason my posts in the xps … I did try both of these methods but for some reason my posts in the xps thread are not listed in my show all posts history very strange

Strange, I used this method to find the link :P

Robotochan;3894482

What's your occupation? I clearly need to get a better job :?

Im a 2nd line support techie for a well known telephone company:thumbsup:

Tanchi;3894495

Im a 2nd line support techie for a well known telephone company:thumbsup:

Ahh, I'm General Enquiries for a well known TV Company I think most people know which one that is considering I reply in all the threads about it :-D

Robotochan;3894510

Ahh, I'm General Enquiries for a well known TV Company I think most … Ahh, I'm General Enquiries for a well known TV Company I think most people know which one that is considering I reply in all the threads about it :-D

would it be Sky?

Tanchi;3894532

would it be Sky?

In the words of Roy Walker.... Thaaaaaaaat's Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhtttt!

Original Poster Banned

is it because I'm on a different laptop?

goldmax;3894578

is it because I'm on a different laptop?

It's based on your username so nope

Do you have cookies enabled?

http://marianina.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/Cookies.jpg
    mmmm... cookies

I've made myself hungry..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      2. Dashcam question511
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal22