Groups
    EXPIRED

Dell...How to chat to a Hu-man?

I can't seem to find a number for them, it all guides me to a email form!
    It is in regards to a order I am awaiting.

5 Comments

Is this any good.

Dell Customer Services
    0904 2561120
    This service is charged at a fixed fee of £1.50 per phone call. Please be aware that calls from mobiles will include network charges and cost considerably more.
    Dialling the above number will read out a recorded message that will provide you with the telephone number to contact the above service. Please have a pen and paper to hand. You will not be connected directly to a telephone advisor.

Seems a bit of a rip off to me.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;8150234

Is this any good.Dell Customer Services 0904 2561120 This service is … Is this any good.Dell Customer Services 0904 2561120 This service is charged at a fixed fee of £1.50 per phone call. Please be aware that calls from mobiles will include network charges and cost considerably more. Dialling the above number will read out a recorded message that will provide you with the telephone number to contact the above service. Please have a pen and paper to hand. You will not be connected directly to a telephone advisor.Seems a bit of a rip off to me.

OUCH! Just their email service is terrible and they have just put my delivery date back from the 23rd to 29th as which now means from time or order to delivery will be 3 weeks! Suppose me jumping up and down won't get it any quicker anyway!
    Also it is for a refurbished item, not even a built to spec item!

or these.

Dell Computers UK Contact Number
    Telephone number for Dell Computers UK:
    Dell Computers UK Telephone Number: 0870906 0010 / 0870 9075021
    Dell Computers UK Contact Number: 01344860456

Don't know costs though.

awoodhall2003;8150249

OUCH! Just their email service is terrible and they have just put my … OUCH! Just their email service is terrible and they have just put my delivery date back from the 23rd to 29th as which now means from time or order to delivery will be 3 weeks! Suppose me jumping up and down won't get it any quicker anyway!Also it is for a refurbished item, not even a built to spec item!

Let me do the jumping for you. :giggle:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;8150264

or these.Dell Computers UK Contact NumberTelephone number for Dell … or these.Dell Computers UK Contact NumberTelephone number for Dell Computers UK: Dell Computers UK Telephone Number: 0870906 0010 / 0870 9075021Dell Computers UK Contact Number: 01344860456Don't know costs though.

Jumpingphil;8150279

Let me do the jumping for you. :giggle:

Cheers might see if I can find some costs as it has to be from a mobile due to no working home phone in the student let! Rep left...for this and the PM previous. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      3. What to do?????812
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?510

See more discussions