Groups

Dells uk delivery telephone number

Afternoon, i had a message from Dell in a very softly spoken voice left on my works answer machine. the only part i could make out was 25th which could be tomorrow and a telephone number 08000 but that was it!

has anyone got the contact number so i can ring to check if i need to stay in...

thanks,

3 Comments

neal

Afternoon, i had a message from Dell in a very softly spoken voice left … Afternoon, i had a message from Dell in a very softly spoken voice left on my works answer machine. the only part i could make out was 25th which could be tomorrow and a telephone number 08000 but that was it!has anyone got the contact number so i can ring to check if i need to stay in...thanks,

On my invoice it says accounts phone number 0870 906 0010, i would have thought the accounts would be able to inform you of a delivery date or at least give you the right phone number, hope this helps

If you have a pc on order with dell my guess is that it was walsh western who phoned to advise of delivery, good luck phoning them, I never had any. If you track your order on dells site you can see via the link if WW have it out for delivery.

Original Poster

thanks i got through to welsh western who do not have my order number on record, so i will try dell instead.
    thanks to you both...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767362
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838

See more discussions