Groups

Delonghi Brillante White Toaster - Please help find cheapest!

Hello!
    As a first time buyer, we move in to our new house on the 27th - just 17 days away. We need a toaster to match our DeLonghi Brillante White Kettle - We really want a Delonghi Brillante White Toaster but can't find it any cheaper than £44.99 at argos. Can anyone help with anywhere else at a better price, or with discount codes please!?

Thank you!
    Tom

6 Comments

Hi
    Tesco have it at same price plus you get points if that helps! You may have coupons you can use

34.57 on Amazon for a 'Good' Warehouse one - I'd give it a go - you can send it back if it's not 'good' enough...

I got the machine toaster/kettle combi, paid full price buy worth the money:) good choice

if you have the kettle then you should know how badly designed it is , and should know better than wanting to get the toaster!
    I unfortunately do have the set - and the toaster is not very good, I have red to match the tiles!
    my toaster is uneven and some of the buttons stopped working after a year - ok it's not the worst but for the money there is much better, my latest addition is the red coffee machine and that seems ok, but delonghi do not make quality items - although the after service help is very good (you will get to use that)!

I was surprised that 90% of toaster are too small for some of the slightly larger sized breads like Roberts hovis and even the Kingsmill doesn't fit in them. I don't understand why toaster manufacturers are so incompetent after looking at loads of different toaster to find one that bread fits into properly either that or 4 slice toaster but that seems waste of electricity
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions