Groups

demonoid help how do i open a download?

I have got a demonoid account and can download files but cant open, is there software i need to open it and play. thanks, cant get the grip of this at all. running vista of course, pity! have enabled it on system mech firewall.

11 Comments

]utorrent

lol guess we all have to start somewhere

You can't discuss torrent sites such as demonoid here

lol you need to use a torrent client to download the torrent haha

i did this the first time, did you not realize it downloaded very quickly?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;5175724

lol you need to use a torrent client to download the torrent hahai did … lol you need to use a torrent client to download the torrent hahai did this the first time, did you not realize it downloaded very quickly?

too much going on around here to notice much, am ultra thick so that doesnt help.

Original Poster

phatboy123;5175667

]utorrentlol guess we all have to start somewhere

aha, we sure have. lol, so do i download this then sign into demon, vice versa or neither. perhaps someone could pm the exact procedure and then i wont be in the muppet zone and no boffins will attack me on this either.

as long as you are signed on on your computer it is fine. Utorrent will pick it up and you will be passed through.
    Make sure you keep a decent seed ratio!

Original Poster

Jetpac;5176293

as long as you are signed on on your computer it is fine. Utorrent will … as long as you are signed on on your computer it is fine. Utorrent will pick it up and you will be passed through.Make sure you keep a decent seed ratio!

aha, almost had it there, until u mentioned seeds, thats for flowers.

ok get utorr then go into it first, then let demon kick in in background so long as signed in to both. i get the music from dem then. if thats right will try that then.

liked limewire as suits dumb non blondes like me!!!

Ok ill explain :P
    in torrents you have seeding and leaching. seeding is supplying the file or parts of it and leaching is downloading it.
    to be a good torrent user especially on private sites like demonoid you should seed to a ratio of atleast 1.00 minimum.
    it basically means that even after it has finished downloading you leave the torrent active in Utorrent until your upload ratio is 1.00. You have uploaded the same amout of data as you have downloaded

Original Poster

Jetpac;5176606

Ok ill explain :Pin torrents you have seeding and leaching. seeding is … Ok ill explain :Pin torrents you have seeding and leaching. seeding is supplying the file or parts of it and leaching is downloading it.to be a good torrent user especially on private sites like demonoid you should seed to a ratio of atleast 1.00 minimum.it basically means that even after it has finished downloading you leave the torrent active in Utorrent until your upload ratio is 1.00. You have uploaded the same amout of data as you have downloaded

aha getting clearer, cant imagine who would want any of my rubbish, am sad enough with my taste without spreading it around

Original Poster

really, am that bad need online tutorial as to which buttons to press and when. have yet to download u torrent just done demon so far

Original Poster

if u torr does the job why do i need demon then? is the u torrent thingy an inbetween agent between my pc and demon. trying hard to figure the system. thank goodness dont need to use much. lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764432
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions