Groups

Demonoid Invite

Can someone please PM me with an invite code for demonoid.com please!

7 Comments

The website has been down for weeks.

odriscoll

The website has been down for weeks.

As far as I am aware the site hasn't been down, please check before posting misleading infomation. A simple click will show that it is up & running.Are you confusing this with another site or maybe when it was down briefly for maintenance? :whistling: Sorry thePhantom I can't invite yet! Have you checked the open registration lately?

but it WAS down, not for weeks, but for about a week.

Starlet

but it WAS down, not for weeks, but for about a week.

Yep, your quite right, was 5 day's, the point I was making was that it has not been removed in case anybody got the wrong idea! Sorry if my post was not as clear as it should have been.:) They called it maintenance! Check out Pavilions post zeropaid.com/new…oid

It's back this morning, limping a bit but at least it's there. Yesterday evening even the maintenance page wasn't coming up. My ratio don't look right though.... :?

Original Poster

Nitro111

As far as I am aware the site hasn't been down, please check before … As far as I am aware the site hasn't been down, please check before posting misleading infomation. A simple click will show that it is up & running.Are you confusing this with another site or maybe when it was down briefly for maintenance? :whistling: Sorry thePhantom I can't invite yet! Have you checked the open registration lately?

Everytime I've checked Its been closed

Just checked and its up and running.

Unable to create invites, though:-(

Invitation code list:No invitation codes … Invitation code list:No invitation codes found--------------------------------------------------------------------------------You can not create more invitations at the momentInvitation codes are limited based on time since last creation and other factors.Please check back this space, you'll be notified here when you are able to create an invitation again

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682225
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions