Groups

Demonoid Update

Maintenance

We will be back as soon as possible, but this will probably be a prolonged downtime.
    Thank you for your patience

September 26

Status

The site will return as soon as possible, but there was a problem that caused data loss and the person who can help us get the data back is not able to help at this moment. The site will return when we can get his help

A loss of a some months worth of activity including registered users and torrent submissions is to be expected because the backup we are hoping to get back is not up to date, so please be prepared for it

4 Comments

Seen this today on my daily check on the site,, i wonder if the personal ratios will be affected as well

snarff;6407044

i wonder if the personal ratios will be affected as well

I would think so.

To be honest I thought this was then end of Demonoid.

snarff;6407044

Seen this today on my daily check on the site,, i wonder if the personal … Seen this today on my daily check on the site,, i wonder if the personal ratios will be affected as well

yep! personal ratio will be affected:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions