Groups

Demon's Souls

Wow! What a game, I booted it up for the first time earlier today having had it sitiing on my shelf for a while.

This game is amazing. Im only on the second level. (Not including the tutorials and I've already died twice! It's definitely not as hard as I thought it was going to be, but it sure is a lot of fun!! I'm really enjoying it!

I started this thread to see what you other guys have found of your Demon's souls experience.

I feel sorry for all those who only own a 360, this game is worth picking up a cheap PS3 for!!

I've never really liked loot collecting games before, but this is something else.

Anyway let me know what you think.

Josh

13 Comments

I was thinking about buyin it in the summer. Which website did you buy the game off?

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7961167

I was thinking about buyin it in the summer. Which website did you buy … I was thinking about buyin it in the summer. Which website did you buy the game off?

Depending on whether they are in stock, get it from axelmusic.com

If you cant get it there, get it from eBay. :thumbsup:

...or if you don't like giving money to ebay try videogamesplus.ca, they always have it in stock.

All 3 of those you can use paypal for.

Josh

r3tract;7961238

Depending on whether they are in stock, get it from axelmusic.comIf you … Depending on whether they are in stock, get it from axelmusic.comIf you cant get it there, get it from eBay. :thumbsup:...or if you don't like giving money to ebay try videogamesplus.ca, they always have it in stock.All 3 of those you can use paypal for.Josh

Cheers Mate. Repped

Try a Grainger Games if you have one near. I'm sure I heard they were selling it instore for £40.

FaithNoMore;7961380

Try a Grainger Games if you have one near. I'm sure I heard they were … Try a Grainger Games if you have one near. I'm sure I heard they were selling it instore for £40.

Picked up mine for £30 used, But it was literally brand new

FaithNoMore;7961380

Try a Grainger Games if you have one near. I'm sure I heard they were … Try a Grainger Games if you have one near. I'm sure I heard they were selling it instore for £40.

None in London :-(

CFC_Mark;7961443

None in London :-(

They're based in the north east.
    They do have an on-line store but their imported games aren't on there:roll:

I want this game but Im in the middle of approx 100 games..........

iNSOMANiAC;7961499

I want this game but Im in the middle of approx 100 games..........

Save your money for the train ticket to Wembley on Sunday :thumbsup:

Oh wait... :oops:

CFC_Mark;7961553

Save your money for the train ticket to Wembley on Sunday :thumbsup:Oh … Save your money for the train ticket to Wembley on Sunday :thumbsup:Oh wait... :oops:

Which side you going to be supporting ? :oops:

iNSOMANiAC;7961585

Which side you going to be supporting ? :oops:

Depends on who is winning after 80 minutes :roll:

CFC_Mark;7961654

Depends on who is winning after 80 minutes :roll:

Sounds about right :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for all the really on-topic comments :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text