demos on ps3

Found 9th Apr 2009
how do i get demos on the ps3|

5 Comments

You just go to the Playstation Store, and then you can either go to Latest to find the most recent demos. or search by named category

Original Poster

oh ryt is it is that all i need to do do i need to click on games? rep added

1) Buy a PS3
2) Plug it in
3) Create a PS username and enter other details
4) Connect it to the internet
5) Go into the Playstation Network Store
6) Choose the demo you want
7) Select the option to download it
Wait for it to download
9) Once download it install it
10) Then select the option to play it

The JFK;4872053

1) Buy a PS32) Plug it in3) Create a PS username and enter other … 1) Buy a PS32) Plug it in3) Create a PS username and enter other details4) Connect it to the internet5) Go into the Playstation Network Store6) Choose the demo you want7) Select the option to download it8) Wait for it to download9) Once download it install it10) Then select the option to play it

you forgot.........

11) Play it

and maybe............

12) Switch off when you have finished?

Seriously though, it is worth setting up a US PSN id as well, so you can get demos from the US store also. They have loads on there that aren't on the UK site. You will just need another email address and a phony US street name/zip - I put in the address of a burger bar in New Jersey..............

Original Poster

thanks mateys!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …1119
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…88
    3. Proof of time travel ?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771807

See more discussions