Groups

Denmark v Holland discussion *****SPOILERS*****

Should be agood match, the Dutch usually play some beautiful football

I've got a bet on Holland half time and full time so will be cheering (and praying) on the Dutch

51 Comments

Banned

Should be a good match.

Should be a great match. Hopefully I'll get to see most of it lol.

I want to turn the TV up to hear the commentators, but my ears may bleed with those *************************************ing horns.

Banned

Just mentioning the ball again. Isn't it the case in the recent world cups that all the balls have been controversial.

Love the horns!

Original Poster

gettin used to the horns now but they defo detract from my enjoyment, plus its like there is no reaction when somebody scores which is crap

roryk83;8833487

gettin used to the horns now but they defo detract from my enjoyment, … gettin used to the horns now but they defo detract from my enjoyment, plus its like there is no reaction when somebody scores which is crap

+1

think holland will do well

master_chief;8833484

Just mentioning the ball again. Isn't it the case in the recent world … Just mentioning the ball again. Isn't it the case in the recent world cups that all the balls have been controversial.Love the horns!

the germans didnt seem to have any problems controlling the ball,and I bet brazil dont either-its excuses by players with less technical ability imho

master_chief;8833484

Just mentioning the ball again. Isn't it the case in the recent world … Just mentioning the ball again. Isn't it the case in the recent world cups that all the balls have been controversial.Love the horns!

Im guessing when you're used to playing with a certain ball in the league for a season then to use another ball in competition for a few months there are always going to be teething problems as you will notice slight weight differences/feel etc. Just a load of rubbish they should just get on with it lol

Banned

barky;8833514

the germans didnt seem to have any problems controlling the ball,and I … the germans didnt seem to have any problems controlling the ball,and I bet brazil dont either-its excuses by players with less technical ability imho

numptyj;8833515

Im guessing when you're used to playing with a certain ball in the league … Im guessing when you're used to playing with a certain ball in the league for a season then to use another ball in competition for a few months there are always going to be teething problems as you will notice slight weight differences/feel etc. Just a load of rubbish they should just get on with it lol

They should try out the life of a Sunday leaguer. It's a different ball every match/training session!

barky;8833514

the germans didnt seem to have any problems controlling the ball,and I … the germans didnt seem to have any problems controlling the ball,and I bet brazil dont either-its excuses by players with less technical ability imho

That's because they've had all season to try the ball as adidas gave it to their league early.

But do agree wiith the second statement.

Should be a stroll in the park for the Dutch as the better teams don't get off to a slow start. :thumbsup: Yet another excuse used by the lesser teams. :whistling:

god them horns are so annoying :x

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8833610

god them horns are so annoying :x

heard the crowd for the first time a min ago when they were doing the mexican wave

Original Poster

Bendtner should have headed that down to his team mate

roryk83;8833660

heard the crowd for the first time a min ago when they were doing the … heard the crowd for the first time a min ago when they were doing the mexican wave

really spoils it, the fans cheering/singing etc makes the match so much better. plus i had a hangover yesterday and had to switch the match off coz the horns hurt my head :lol:

dutch are trying to be far too elaborate-every move has to be 40 passes-hate it when they are in this mood.

Original Poster

barky;8833697

dutch are trying to be far too elaborate-every move has to be 40 … dutch are trying to be far too elaborate-every move has to be 40 passes-hate it when they are in this mood.

getting worried about my half time full time bet now

Banned

Thought this would be a decent match but it's been disappointing so far

Original Poster

good play from Denmark with Rommedahls shot

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;8833711

Thought this would be a decent match but it's been disappointing so far

every match has been with the exception of the German one last night

Banned

roryk83;8833707

42nd min - van der vaart :thumbsup:

roryk83;8833707

lol-Im getting worried about my full time bet already-they want to walk the ball into the net ffs!

Original Poster

these freekick from miles out are getting ridiculous now

Are they the Arsenal of the international stage?

Original Poster

bloody Van Persie should have shot first time

Banned

rm13_hammer;8833719

42nd min - van der vaart :thumbsup:

damn i was wrong lol :oops:

de jong lucky to still be on the pitch! easily could of had 2 yellows already :thumbsup:

rubbish first half!!

Original Poster

how can there be no extra time when there was a booking and a player down for a bit

Holland looking very medicore

Banned

master_chief;8833451

Should be a good match.

Eat's own words!

The dutch were poor with denmark not that much better and again bendtner fails to shine.

Banned

gets my vote as the 2nd dullest game so far behind france/uruguay

thats horrible. bad luck Denmark.

Banned

Nightmare OG

Original Poster

damn why couldnt that have happened in the first half rather than in the first second of the secong!?!?!??! AAAAHHHHH

Original Poster

Rommedahl having a good game

Banned

that elia looks good :thumbsup: no doubt will end up in la liga or the prem

Original Poster

second goal by a liverpool player at this world cup

Kuytie!!!

Original Poster

what a clearance off the line!

thank god for that! now do I withdraw my money from william hills or risk the lot on italy??

What a ball by kuyt.

Banned

barky;8834273

thank god for that! now do I withdraw my money from william hills or risk … thank god for that! now do I withdraw my money from william hills or risk the lot on italy??

risk it!! ;-) ive got 20 quid on holland & italy 1 match down 1 too go!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …269922
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72844189

See more discussions