Groups

DENON DM37DAB DAB Mini Hi-Fi

would u tell me what speakers are included with denon deal from dixons?
    £220.04 - FEB2 (2%) -DEL149 (4.95) - topcashback 3% - about 210 pound
    any suggestions about better speakers ? thx

8 Comments

£174 from richersounds without the speakers if you are unsure about the speakers with dixons. It only says Distortion free speakers ?

Check out the q acoustics 1010i speakers i have these and they are the very good and a lot smaller than the Dixon pair these speakers got lots of awards also.

waterloo;4394254

Check out the q acoustics 1010i speakers i have these and they are the … Check out the q acoustics 1010i speakers i have these and they are the very good and a lot smaller than the Dixon pair these speakers got lots of awards also.

The Richer Sounds price is currently £199.95 without speakers if your looking for the black version and £174.95 for the sliver version!

thehitman;4394307

The Richer Sounds price is currently £199.95 without speakers if your … The Richer Sounds price is currently £199.95 without speakers if your looking for the black version and £174.95 for the sliver version!

thehitman;4394307

The Richer Sounds price is currently £199.95 without speakers if your … The Richer Sounds price is currently £199.95 without speakers if your looking for the black version and £174.95 for the sliver version!

That what i said £174 without the speakers ???

waterloo;4394408

That what i said £174 without the speakers ???

Depending on which version as there is more than one :whistling:

Just pointing it out as not everyone will be looking to buy the silver version.

thehitman;4394683

Depending on which version as there is more than one :whistling:Just … Depending on which version as there is more than one :whistling:Just pointing it out as not everyone will be looking to buy the silver version.

You can only buy the silver version on Dixons and why the :whistling: ?

Fair enough, not mentioned in title though and your comparison was with Richer Sounds who do sell both colours!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24108
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2952
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?26120
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718

See more discussions