Groups

Dental Care abroad?

Hi People

Has anyone had dental implants abroad here? reason i ask is privately in this country I'm looking at around £3000 for one tooth whereas in Hungary etc its a fraction of this cost. Has anyone been treated abroad if so any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

18 Comments

Hi, yes, went to Poland. The cost of the procedure was about £600 (including the follow ups) + obviously the travel costs...

The wife is looking at a clinic in Brighton about £1300 all in.

Original Poster

lukas0704

Hi, yes, went to Poland. The cost of the procedure was about £600 … Hi, yes, went to Poland. The cost of the procedure was about £600 (including the follow ups) + obviously the travel costs...

Don't mind travel costs tbh as its a small holiday in itself. Do you have any information on the practice you used please?

Thanks,

Original Poster

bigwheels

hmm i live near London so prices here are extortionate. Does this include the cost of a crown too?

Yep all in
    Brighton implant clinic they have 4 branches.the only extra is if you need a bone implant £250 ish I think.
    She has to wait 2 more months to let her gum settle down and heal.
    Give them a call very polite and helpful.
    Free consultation and full mouth x-Ray .

Israel has very good dentists.

I hear his rates are very reasonable ...

http://www.artvehicle.com/content/asides/AV-37-1228768613.jpg
    Edited by: "fuzzydunlop" 2nd Sep 2016

bigwheels

I had some work done in that clinic in Brighton and so did my husband. They done a brilliant job too

bigwheels

Yep all inBrighton implant clinic they have 4 branches.the only extra is … Yep all inBrighton implant clinic they have 4 branches.the only extra is if you need a bone implant £250 ish I think.She has to wait 2 more months to let her gum settle down and heal.Give them a call very polite and helpful.Free consultation and full mouth x-Ray .

Bruno done my bone graft and implants and i'm happy with the work he done

fuzzydunlop

I here his rates are very reasonable ...

Scary movie oO

summerof76

Bruno done my bone graft and implants and i'm happy with the work he done … Bruno done my bone graft and implants and i'm happy with the work he done

Will ask for bruno then.
    Thanks for the heads up.

davewave

Israel has very good dentists.

Very true, they also treat you for free regardless of age, (2 for 1 on children I hear). One shot to the face should sort any denture problem out and as an added bonus, they will include one demolition of your property and say its theirs.

WOW! Im in!
    Edited by: "nomez" 2nd Sep 2016

Too expensive,£3000 for one tooth

Original Poster

Conway0188

Too expensive,£3000 for one tooth

Tell me about it.

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/harley-street-dental-implant-centre-3-22621959£1195 Harley street

This looks promising will take a further look into this.

Many thanks,

omg so a full set of teeth could cost 96 grand?!!! no wonder they are on embarrassing bodies etc getting them for free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions