Dental Implant Anyone Know Anywhere In Lancashire Under £750

Found 26th Feb 2016
Hi does anyone know of anywhere that does dental implants for under £750 i really am considering going abroad which i don't want to do but the cost is swaying me please help guy.
It's just one implant lower right side of my mouth 3rd back mouler.
Community Updates
AskDental
20 Comments
Should let people know were you have tried so far so they don't search places you have already tried.
This might sound daft but also keep a look out on groupon.

groupon.co.uk/dea…d-6
Go abroad mate, I know you don't want to but most of the UK dentists are just money grabbing thieves.

Even with flights, accommodation and treatment will be way less than here.

India is probably the cheapest, but may be too far for most, but if you go off peak, and make a holiday out of it, can be very cost effective. Czech Republic is probably best in Europe, easy to get to, and cheap.
Original Poster
Taliban_Army

Go abroad mate, I know you don't want to but most of the UK dentists are … Go abroad mate, I know you don't want to but most of the UK dentists are just money grabbing thieves. Even with flights, accommodation and treatment will be way less than here. India is probably the cheapest, but may be too far for most, but if you go off peak, and make a holiday out of it, can be very cost effective. Czech Republic is probably best in Europe, easy to get to, and cheap.

Thing is don't fancy it on my own considered Poland but would have to go have implant then fly back to have the cap fitted a few months later so worked out bad in terms of price with flight and hotels.
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts

This might sound daft but also keep a look out on groupon. … This might sound daft but also keep a look out on groupon. https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/elite-dental-clinics-limited-6

Cheers mate looked on there before rang one and considering it just wondered if anyone on here knew of a place cheers mate.
Original Poster
Poppyj1

Should let people know were you have tried so far so they don't search … Should let people know were you have tried so far so they don't search places you have already tried.

Anywhere under 750 mate most advertise prices unless they are trying to hide that they charge a excessive amount which i have found out a fair few do.
natty11

Thing is don't fancy it on my own considered Poland but would have to go … Thing is don't fancy it on my own considered Poland but would have to go have implant then fly back to have the cap fitted a few months later so worked out bad in terms of price with flight and hotels.

My sister is a dental nurse and she had been saying before to myself in idle chat when the subject had came up about "medical holidays" and she was saying about quite a few patients they have had in who got treatment and implants etc abroad and when anything went wrong afterwards it ended up the patient spend more to fix afterwards then what they would have saved one extreme example she gave was a guy who went to Thailand to get a full set of implants and he ended up in hospital few months later after coming back and ended up getting everything replaced over here. I'm no expert and my sister certainly wasn't saying with anything to do with profit for the place she works.

Be careful if you do go abroad because most holiday insurance companies exclude you if you where traveling for the purpose of getting a medical procedure done.
Original Poster
cecilmcroberts

My sister is a dental nurse and she had been saying before to myself in … My sister is a dental nurse and she had been saying before to myself in idle chat when the subject had came up about "medical holidays" and she was saying about quite a few patients they have had in who got treatment and implants etc abroad and when anything went wrong afterwards it ended up the patient spend more to fix afterwards then what they would have saved one extreme example she gave was a guy who went to Thailand to get a full set of implants and he ended up in hospital few months later after coming back and ended up getting everything replaced over here. I'm no expert and my sister certainly wasn't saying with anything to do with profit for the place she works. Be careful if you do go abroad because most holiday insurance companies exclude you if you where traveling for the purpose of getting a medical procedure done.

Cheers mate i would be interested to know the profit margin on the implants though its got to be at least £500 on each tooth because with a quick search on google you can source the implants for a few quid each it's madness,can you shed any light on this.
I got mine done in Brighton and it was cheaper than going abroad.
Original Poster
summerof76

I got mine done in Brighton and it was cheaper than going abroad.

How much.
natty11

How much.

This was a few years ago, but i could pm you with the place i went to if thats ok
natty11

Cheers mate i would be interested to know the profit margin on the … Cheers mate i would be interested to know the profit margin on the implants though its got to be at least £500 on each tooth because with a quick search on google you can source the implants for a few quid each it's madness,can you shed any light on this.

I'll ask me sister tomorrow afternoon if she knows. Take a look around some of the health schemes though. In work we have one "BHSF" plan and we can claim £200 a year towards dental bills among a raft of others (ours covers implants also) like Optical also etc. Though for myself it is a company perk and we just pay on the tax on the premium the company pay on our behalf (thanks Government for sneaking that one in few years back lol)
What about the dental hospital in Manchester? I knew someone who had loads of work done there. I don't how you go about it, perhaps ring them.
£750 to have all your teeth implanted seems alot, cheaper to get false teeth.
Original Poster
summerof76

This was a few years ago, but i could pm you with the place i went to if … This was a few years ago, but i could pm you with the place i went to if thats ok

That would be great mate thanks
Original Poster
annewilko

What about the dental hospital in Manchester? I knew someone who had … What about the dental hospital in Manchester? I knew someone who had loads of work done there. I don't how you go about it, perhaps ring them.

What did he have done have you got the number can you message me.
Original Poster
Daytrader

£750 to have all your teeth implanted seems alot, cheaper to get false … £750 to have all your teeth implanted seems alot, cheaper to get false teeth.

Just one tooth mate that.
If you can’t obtain NHS funding then your options include approaching a dental school to see if they will take you on as a patient, or going ‘private’.
annewilko

What about the dental hospital in Manchester? I knew someone who had … What about the dental hospital in Manchester? I knew someone who had loads of work done there. I don't how you go about it, perhaps ring them.

Good shout, they are always looking for guinea pigs to practice on.

Overseen by qualified dentists may i add.
natty11

What did he have done have you got the number can you message me.

Sorry, I just know it was the dental hospital in Manchester. Just try a search engine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions